attractionpasses.co.uk - online broker of attraction tickets, theme park passes, sightseeing tours and excursions

Friday 4 April 2014

Supermodel To Launch Book With Naked Photos!

As Naomi Campbell Is Set To Launch Clothing Line

Naomi Campbell finally 'comes out'?

Naomi Campbell for Vogue Brazil.

Supermodel Naomi Campbell has revealed she is working on her clothing line. In a recent chat with The Cut, the ageless British model dished on her love about working with designers,  'I love working with designers — I don't want to be their competition, and maybe if I do my own line they won't work with me any more'," she shared.

«"Now I've grown up a bit more, I will be [launching a line], yes … I will design not just for women of color, but for all. I see there's lots of things that are not there that I feel that I'd like to have, and so I'd like to share it with everybody. So yes, I will, and hopefully one of the things will be out by 2015."

She also revealed she is working on a collection of her nude images from 15 years ago with renowned photographer Paolo Roversi, she said they would be very tasteful!

We sure look forward to the 'nude book' and the clothing line!
From BEN Latest News: www.benlatestnews.com
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/benlatestnews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Technology

Life & Style

 
Web Statistics