attractionpasses.co.uk - online broker of attraction tickets, theme park passes, sightseeing tours and excursions

Sunday 6 April 2014

SCAMMERS ON FACEBOOK!!! Ignore or Report any form of this messages on your Facebook inbox

Scammers won't stop scamming, the more their plans are expose the more they create new format on how to scam people.

The painful part is the innocent pictures of people which they use as their profile picture on "facebook" without the owner concern or unaware.

The latest format seen on facebook inbox this days are of this sample I copied from my facebook inbox just now saying,

"Hello My Dear One My name is Recheal i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you."

"In addition,i will like you to reply me on, (rechealevra@hotmail.com)so that i will send you my Photos to you.and tell you more about me expecting to hear from you.Yours Sincerely
Recheal"
From BEN Latest News: www.benlatestnews.com
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/benlatestnews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Technology

Life & Style

 
Web Statistics