attractionpasses.co.uk - online broker of attraction tickets, theme park passes, sightseeing tours and excursions

Saturday 18 October 2014

CELEBRITY NEWS: How Chika Ike Handles Social Media; Says She “hardly googles herself”

The beautiful Nollywood actress, Chika Ike, who recently just got her mother a brand new car worth N4Milliion speaks in an interview of how she handles social media. She also spoke on the critics over lodging in an expensive hotel in Abu Dhabi.

According to Tribune, she
said:
"At this point in my life, I hardly Google
myself, because if you do, you may get
heartbroken. I have a publicist and this
keeps me from the stress of reading so much
about myself. I don't want to be thinking
about what someone has written about me.
I don't want anything to keep me from my
goals in life. At this point in my life, I want
to be more focused. That is why I have a
publicist to tell me what I should do or
shouldn't do. I try not to let all those things
distract me. We all have feelings. People say
we don't care, but we do because we have
blood running through our veins"
On Criticisms over lodging in the most
expensive hotel in Abu Dhabi:
"I like being happy. I do things that make
me happy. I know there were lots of
reactions; my publicist told me. If going to
the moon would make me happy, I would
go to the moon. If diving into the ocean
would make me happy, I would do just that.
That is the stage I am right now. I don't
need to let people's opinions on how I live
my life affect me. As long as I don't hurt
anybody in the process, nobody should feel
bad about it"


FIND OUT MORE ABOUT 'BEN Latest News'

'Like us on Facebook'
http://www.facebook.com/pages/BEN-Latest-News/443681719077160

'Follow us on Twitter'
www.twitter.com/benlatestnews

For Advertisment and Partnering with us contact the CEO on:
BEN Latest News™
BB PIN: 260158B5
Skype: cwizard123
Phone: (+234)-807-591-2014
Work: (+234)-903-027-0566
Mobile: (+234)-818-505-0866
BizLine:(+234)-812-595-5300
Email: cwizard123@gmail.com
BLNs: benlatestnews@gmail.com
On: Facebook, Twitter | LinkedIn - cwizard123

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Technology

Life & Style

 
Web Statistics