attractionpasses.co.uk - online broker of attraction tickets, theme park passes, sightseeing tours and excursions

Tuesday 30 September 2014

GOSSIP NEWS: “I’ll Rather Be A Rich Mad Man Than Poor And Handsome” – Terry G

Nigerian music act Terry G has confirmed he is a 'mad man'.


The star – who was dressed in a white t-shirt, black leather pants, face cap and wrapped a check over sized shirt around his waist – had one of the best performances at the 2014 Oga Madam Live On Stage Comedy Concert in Lagos over the weekend.

During his performance, the "Free Madness" hit-maker asked the DJ to stop the music. Breathing heavily and counting his hand bells on the floor, he told the crowd why he believes being a 'mad man' is a blessing.

He said:

"I am mad… It's the madness that gives me money. I was as responsible as I used to be, I wouldn't have the money I have now… So, I thank God for making me MAD."

As the crowd flew into estacy, the 'Akpako' crooner continued by dishing out what we describe as Terry G's words of wisdom. He said:

"It's better for me to be a rich mad man than to be a handsome poper!"

Terry G has blamed his 'eratic' behavior on the use of weed which he claims he was introduced to it by an unidentified Nollywood actress.


FIND OUT MORE ABOUT 'BEN Latest News'

'Like us on Facebook'
http://www.facebook.com/pages/BEN-Latest-News/443681719077160

'Follow us on Twitter'
www.twitter.com/benlatestnews

For Advertisment and Partnering with us contact the CEO on:
BEN Latest News™
BB PIN: 260158B5
Skype: cwizard123
Phone: (+234)-807-591-2014
Work: (+234)-903-027-0566
Mobile: (+234)-818-505-0866
BizLine:(+234)-812-595-5300
Email: cwizard123@gmail.com
BLNs: benlatestnews@gmail.com
On: Facebook, Twitter | LinkedIn - cwizard123

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Technology

Life & Style

 
Web Statistics