attractionpasses.co.uk - online broker of attraction tickets, theme park passes, sightseeing tours and excursions

Monday 24 March 2014

Scandal Njubigbo Is Committing Adultery With My Husband - Sophia Chikere

Love triangle
For Sophia Chikere, the estranged wife of Nollywood director, Tchidi Chikere, actress Nuella Njubigbo, who has been cohabiting with her husband since the cracks in her marriage two years ago, is only committing adultery, as she is still married to the man.

Sophia, who is also an actress, and her hubby, Tchidi's marriage, crumbled like a badly arranged pack of cards in 2012, and all the blame fell on the laps of Nuella who, sources said, was actually pregnant for the movie director at that time.

Few weeks ago, the Tchidi/Nuella issue came to the fore again this month when news went viral that she had moved in with him and that they were actually planning to get married on Friday, March 28, 2014, in Anambra State.

The report also had it that she is currently heavy and would not want to have her baby without Tchidi doing the right thing.

But when Sophia was contacted on the issue, she had this to say:

«I don't know about it; honestly speaking, I don't know about that. I am still married to my husband. Whatever she is doing, she is only committing adultery.

«I am still a married woman; I am not divorced like many have speculated. If we had any issue, that is my private life and I don't want to speak on it.

«I am a married woman, there is nothing like divorce, okay! You are hearing from me now, believe me.

Okay, we have heard from you Sophia and we believe you.
From BEN Latest News: www.benlatestnews.com
Follow us on Twitter: @benlatestnews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Technology

Life & Style

 
Web Statistics