attractionpasses.co.uk - online broker of attraction tickets, theme park passes, sightseeing tours and excursions

Monday 31 March 2014

Salman guides young composer!

Mumbai, March 19 -- Music composer Palash Muchhal is just 18 years old, and is already making good progress in his career. Apart from approaching producers with his compositions, he is also being guided by actor Salman Khan.

After composing the song 'Party toh banti hai' for Amitabh Bachchan's Bhoothnath Returns, the youngster is also working on a track for one of Salman's upcoming films.    
Palash, who is singer Palak Muchhal's younger brother, hails from Indore, moved to Mumbai to pursue a career in music. "He guides my sister Palak and now he is also guiding and advising me on the kind of work I should do. In fact, he was the first one I met after arriving in Mumbai. I make him listen to all the scratch compositions I have made, and he gives his opinion," says the composer.    

Although Palash was initially not interested in composing item songs, when Salman asked him to compose one for his next release, he gave it a try. "Actually, I would hate composing such songs, but he told me to give them a shot. He has asked me to not restrict myself from experimenting with any genre of music at this phase of my career. I have composed two item songs as of now and one of them will be in Salman sir's next," he says.
Have questions about this news bit? Join our Q and A page to get your answers! Click Here

From BEN Latest News: www.benlatestnews.com
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/benlatestnews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Technology

Life & Style

 
Web Statistics