attractionpasses.co.uk - online broker of attraction tickets, theme park passes, sightseeing tours and excursions

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Rape Scandal Obesere Says He Enjoyed Sex With The Lady Who Accused Him of Rape

I enjoyed it Nigerian Fuji Music Lord, Alhaji Abass Akande Obesere, Omo Rapala, who is currently battling to extricate himself from an alleged case of rape and ritual acts, seems not to be bothered about the incident or the attendant shame that attend such issues.

Instead, he has been boasting that he actually 'camped' the 29 years old lady, Olanike Olaiya, in his house for three days and that he enjoyed having repeated sex with her.

He further said the mother of one actually told him that no man had ever made love to her like he did and that his wife understand that he is a man and can sleep with any woman he wants.

This is what he told a magazine in an interview about the rape case:

Question: Did you have sex with Olanike Olaiya?

Obesere: What are you saying? Somebody who slept in my house for three days? Am I not a man? She even confessed that she enjoyed me better than anybody ever. So, tell me how can she call that rape?

Where is rape coming in this matter between two adults? This is a lady that slept with me repeatedly for three days, now coming out to say rubbish.  I am surprised o, my brother.

Question: What was your wife's reaction to the story?

Obesere: My wife believes I am a human being. I am a not an angel. She didn't react badly to it. She only warned me to be very careful with some women.

So far you married a wife that understands you, a wife that stands as your mother, you won't have any problem. She is like a mother to me.

Let us know what you make of this turn around.
From BEN Latest News®
www.benlatestnews.com
FF us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/benlatestnews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Technology

Life & Style

 
Web Statistics