attractionpasses.co.uk - online broker of attraction tickets, theme park passes, sightseeing tours and excursions

Monday 24 March 2014

Moving on! Ex Wife Of Mercy Johnson's Husband Accepts Fate

Just before Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson and hubby walked down the aisle in August 2011, there were rumours that Odianosen dumped his wife and two children for the gorgeous Mercy Johnson

According to Encomium weekly who got in touch with the estranged wife of prince Okojie, lovely says " I have no explanation to anybody, life is full of ups and downs. I have accepted my fate"

She was asked how she was coping with the kids  and she replied " Like i said, i thank God. I am coping well.

It was also reported that she gave a furious response when asked if her ex supports her financially, she replied " What do you mean? That is my past. Don't ask me questions about my past. I don't want to relate with my past. In fact, i don't know what you are talking about" and she cut the line.
From BEN Latest News: www.benlatestnews.com
Follow us on Twitter: @benlatestnews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Technology

Life & Style

 
Web Statistics