attractionpasses.co.uk - online broker of attraction tickets, theme park passes, sightseeing tours and excursions

Friday 7 March 2014

Mark Wahlberg: 'Thin as possible' for movie

Talk about a "Transformer."

Mark Wahlberg, who shows off rippling muscles in 2014's "Transformers: Age of Extinction," is losing as much weight as he can for a remake of "The Gambler."

Photos from the set show that the 42-year-old has become noticeably skinny in order to portray a literature professor with a gambling problem.

The actor's leaner physique was first noticed in January, and he confirmed to "Extra" at the time that he was losing the weight for a role.

"I'm trying to get as thin as a possibly can," Wahlberg said. "I was at 195 when I was doing 'Transformers,' and right now I'm at 158. So maybe (I'll go to) 150, 149, (1)45."

Obviously, in order to drop that much weight while filming, Wahlberg's had to commit to a different diet -- one that he admittedly struggled with.

"Anytime I smell food, I get crazy," he told "Extra's" Maria Menounos. "My daughter was eating this blueberry scone, and I wanted to like -- I was going to jack her for it. I was literally going to rob my almost 4-year-old daughter for her little blueberry muffin."

Judging from the on-set photos, it looks like Wahlberg was able to stick to his guns. "The Gambler," which also stars John Goodman, Jessica Lange and Michael K. Williams, is due to arrive in 2015.
From BEN Latest News®
www.benlatestnews.com
FF us on Twitter @benlatestnews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Technology

Life & Style

 
Web Statistics