attractionpasses.co.uk - online broker of attraction tickets, theme park passes, sightseeing tours and excursions

Thursday 27 February 2014

OMG!
Jennifer Hudson Is Burning On V Magazine

Joan Ngomba | 12:08 | 27.02.2014
The ex American Idol is different and she's still to know it!

» more Jennifer Hudson wows on V Magazine Music Issue

» more Jennifer Hudson goes firece on V Magazine Music Issue
Think Like A Man singer Jennifer Hudson graces V Magazine Music Issue and she is super hot on each shot! The singer says she doesn't even know if she has changed despite sweeling rumours that she has.

Her music has obviously transformed the ex American Idol into something called J.Hud. Many say she carries an alter ego called Jone which makes her more conscious of her body size, facial beauty, fashion sense and brings out a fierce personality but Jennifer says,

"Earlier in my career I was just a soloist singing other people's songs. Now I really want to be an artist. I want to lift the people up, have fun, and create a moment. I have my own visions that I want to bring to life."

If you thought she's a church girl think again!

"People think I sit in church all day or stay at home and stare at my Oscar. It's like I'm a nun or the president or something. I realized that people don't really know who I am. It just feels like it's time to take the training wheels off, you know? Let them see me."

That also reflects on her new music.

"The record features collaborations with Pharrell Williams, Timbaland, and Babyface, and shows off a markedly different side of Hudson's personality. Among the tracks is a song called 'Whatever Makes You Happy,' an empowerment anthem in which she invites everyone to be themselves, with a very Jenniferized refrain: "We don't give a sh-t / We don't EVEN give a sh-t!"

Do you think Jennifer Hudson has changed too?
From BEN Latest News: www.benlatestnews.com
Follow us on Twitter: @benlatestnews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Technology

Life & Style

 
Web Statistics