attractionpasses.co.uk - online broker of attraction tickets, theme park passes, sightseeing tours and excursions

Saturday 16 May 2015

#LIFESTYLES Adams Oshiomhole's daughter on why she missed his wedding


Winifred Oshiomhole is governor Oshimhole's daughter and she's older than the bride so when she was noticeable absent at her father's wedding, tongues began to wag. But explaining why she was absent, Winifred said;
"The information for the day was not properly circulated, I would say I was busy taking care of my life, work and my family and I must have missed out on the plan, I cannot say for the rest of my sisters but I am sure we were not properly informed. I wish the couple a great married life and I am sure she will make my father happy.."
Oshiomhole's other children and grandchildren were at the wedding. Check out the pic after the cut..


_______________________________

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT 'BEN Latest News' 

'Like us on Facebook' 

BEN Latest News Pages ❤❤❤


'Follow us on Twitter' 
@BENLatestNews ❤❤❤


'Follow Us on Google+'

+BEN Latest News ‎❤❤❤


'Follow Us on Instagram' 

@benlatestnews‎ ❤❤❤

'Follow Us on LinkedIn' 
BEN Latest News Linked Page ❤❤❤


‎‎'Follow Us on Flickr'

benlatestnews‎ ❤❤❤

'Follow Us on BBM Channel' 
BBM: BEN Latest News Channel ❤❤❤


For Advertisment and Partnering with us contact the CEO on: BEN Latest News™ 

BBM PIN: PRIVATE CHAT ON BBM ❤❤❤
Skype ID: Live:benlatestnews  ‎❤❤❤
Work: (+234)-807-591-2014 ‎
Home: (+234)-903-027-0566 ‎
Work: (+234)-818-505-0866 
Home: (+234)-812-595-5300  ‎ 

Email: ADVERTISMENT MANAGER‎ ❤❤❤
Email: BEN Latest News CEO‎ ❤❤❤


❤❤❤ HOME PAGE ❤❤❤


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Technology

Life & Style

 
Web Statistics