attractionpasses.co.uk - online broker of attraction tickets, theme park passes, sightseeing tours and excursions

Friday 26 September 2014

HEALTHCARE: Corps Queen Ngozi Onuoha setup free De-Worming program for children in Ayete Ibarapa LGA of Oyo State

ISEYIN (BLNews) - A tremendous De-Worming health program was hosted in Ayete town hall, Ibarapa North, Oyo State by a strong corps member Queen Ngozi Onuoha serving her fatherland in that district, making outstanding care for looking out on child's health and educational standard.

Corps Queen Ngozi Onuoha, a graduate of Nursing Science in University of Jos, who lives outside 'Imo State, Nigeria' spoke with 'BEN Latest News' about her fascination caring for children in Ayete Village Ibarapa North L.G.A, the aim of her latest setup event program make her debut in 2014 and her effort in achieving that.

The program exercises was carried out on 25th of September 2014 with an outstanding turnout of mothers and children of about 1,400 peoples, and about 700 children from the age of 2 to 14 years were De-wormed.

With a brief words with her, Queen Ngozi Onuoha break down details about the De-Worming event program exercises under the age of 2 years and above .

Q: First let's know more about you, where did your school posted you to serve your fatherland?

A: I was posted to Oyo State and I was among the first corps member posted to Iseyin New Orientation Camp ground after the relocation of the old camp sections.

Q: How was your stay in the new orientation camp ground and what experience do you have there?

A: Wow!!! Is what amazing and what to rejoice of saying day-in day-out, I truly enjoyed my stay in the new orientation camp which expose me in meeting new friends, new faces, new habit and genuinely new manners lol. During my camping period, I experience a lot that inspires me to joined a group of community development services called MDGS and trained under MAC as a facilitator.

Q: What was your stake of PPA like?

A: After the 3weeks exercise in camp, I was posted to General Hospital Ayete in Ibarapa North L.G.A as a nurse working in the hospital which I find best for me to carry out my starting point in this field of professional duties.

Q: What inspires you in doing and setting up this wonderful De-Worming health care program exercises for children?

A: Yea, living and working concerning my PPA for 6 months in this Ibarapa North L.G.A, I observed that most children report to the out patient department with the history of Gastrointestinal tract disorder such as vomiting and diarrhea. And notify that most children feed from local food vendors, which is likely to predisposed them to worm infestation. Thus I felt the need to carry out a 'free De-Worming exercise for children under the age of 2 to 14 years.

Q: And what was your Challenges?

A: During the course of this program, I approached a lot of people for sponsorship which I got two vibrant and humble people who agreed and help me out during this course of exercises. it was quite challenging but it worth the stress. However, the Asawo of Ayete land supported me a lot during this program exercise.

In addition to that, like every other government hospital, the general hospital is under utilized due to the challenges of short staffing, lack of resources and government policies.

My acknowledgment goes to almighty God for the Success of the program, and words are not enough for me to thank the sponsors of this program and my host community with the help of my fellow corpers who stand and support me morally, mentally, spiritually and physically. They all have been so wonderful and God bless you all in Jesus name (Amen).

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT 'BEN Latest News'

'Like us on Facebook'
http://www.facebook.com/pages/BEN-Latest-News/443681719077160

'Follow us on Twitter'
www.twitter.com/benlatestnews

For Advertisment and Partnering with us contact the CEO on:
BEN Latest News™
BB PIN: 260158B5
Skype: cwizard123
Phone: (+234)-807-591-2014
Work: (+234)-903-027-0566
Mobile: (+234)-818-505-0866
BizLine:(+234)-812-595-5300
Email: cwizard123@gmail.com
BLNs: benlatestnews@gmail.com
On: Facebook, Twitter | LinkedIn - cwizard123

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Technology

Life & Style

 
Web Statistics