attractionpasses.co.uk - online broker of attraction tickets, theme park passes, sightseeing tours and excursions

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Why should I say I am not gay? - Karan Johar

Karan Johar

When asked by the elegant hostess Simi Garewal on her show about his own relationship status, this is what Karan Johar had to say, "I am not currently in love.

I am too worried to commit. I have not been in a relationship." On the show he also opened up to Simi about his sexual orientation and said, "It doesn't bother me when people talk about my bisexual orientation. Obviously if I am 39 and single people will question me.

Why should I say I am not gay or I am not bisexual or trisexual?" On the show he also danced to chartbusters, Munni Badnaam Hui and Sheila Ki Jawani!
From BEN Latest News: www.benlatestnews.com

Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/benlatestnews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Technology

Life & Style

 
Web Statistics