attractionpasses.co.uk - online broker of attraction tickets, theme park passes, sightseeing tours and excursions

Friday 7 February 2014

How to Save 95% on an iPad 4 or iPhone 5?

You've probably noticed a new phenomenon spreading like wildfire across Europe and North America: auction sites selling warehouse clearouts & overstocked products for huge discounts.

In blogs all over the net, you can read the stories of happy winners who won fabulous, very expensive items - usually for a fraction of their normal price. We weren't 100% sure that these amazing deals were real, so we decided to test them out. And what better reason to ensure that the test worked, by buying something that we really wanted.

I wanted to buy a new Apple iPad 4, so I was responsible for the test.

I started doing a ton of research on the subject to determine which of these sites was the most reliable, and therefore more suitable for my test. After hours of research, I came to the conclusion that, because of its wide range of products and excellent reputation - MadBid was the site for testing.

To use these sites, you buy credits to bid against other users in online auctions. Then if you win - you enjoy a MASSIVE discount on the price of the item.

MadBid are so confident they can prove to users that it works that they were offering a limited-time promotion for new customers. They'll give you free credits - double whatever you buy on your first purchase! This was ideal for a first time buyer like me, and I now had the credits needed to test the site in detail.

What can you buy at auction?

I saw everything from cars to phones to computers, laptops, TVs, cameras, stereo equipment and pretty much everything you could look for.

Madbid passes the test!

After a simple registration, I received my free credits from MadBid. I was now ready to try and win one of the items up for auction. Before I joined, I wasn't too sure how the site worked, but all became clear once I created my account.

I started with a bid on the item I'd wanted for so long... a brand, spanking new iPad. After a relatively short auction, and much to my surprise... I won!

For only £28.22 in total I got an iPad worth £499!

To make sure it was no fluke, I decided to try and win something else. Much more to my surprise, I won again! This time, the savings were even more startling. In the end, I paid only £79.22 for a MacBook Pro worth £2,000. Very impressive! There's no way that you can find savings like this anywhere else!

Delivery - Having won and paid for the items, I received them a few days later. It was just awesome, from start to finish.

In the end, I was completely satisfied with my experience.

Detailed instructions for MadBid

Now that you're set on trying to get your own savings on MadBid - you're probably wondering exactly how the site works. Don't worry, I'll explain everything. Here's a detailed guide to help you get started. (If it looks short, it's because it's so simple!)

Step 1: Create an account on MadBid and get your free credits. Click our exclusive link to get a discount and the same offer as I did!
This offer expires: Saturday, 08 February 2014
Code : starter24

Step 2: Look for an auction that you are interested in and start bidding.

Step 3: If you win an auction, you'll be redirected to the payment page where you proudly buy your item at a massive discount!

Conclusion

In the end, I had an extremely positive experience with MadBid. Savings of 95% on the normal retail price had long seemed impossible, but now I know there's a way!

Everyone here now uses MadBid now for their personal purchases. It's that simple!
From BEN Latest News: www.benlatestnews.com
Follow us on Twitter: @benlatestnews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Technology

Life & Style

 
Web Statistics